Thursday, December 31, 2009

November & December

November and December were extremely busy months for me. I really just didn't have time to blog. I can't promise that I'll be much better this next month. We got the news a few days before Christmas that my mother has a form of stomach cancer. They will be operating next week to remove part of the esophagus, the upper part of the stomach, and then rejoining them together. She's going to have a long recovery period, and I appreciate your prayers.

3 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

You have them, Lori. Keep us posted.

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

Lori - Your #1 concern right now is your family, so don't give blogging another thought. Our prayers will be with you for a speedy recover for your mom.

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

I pray your mother's surgery goes well and that her recovery is swift.