Saturday, April 18, 2009

Speaking in Jonesborough April 25

I want to apologize to everyone for my lack of blogging of late. I wish I could say that I'll be resuming my regular blogging schedule now, but I've got something on my schedule every night next week and am speaking next Saturday April 25 in Jonesborough, Tennessee for the Jonesborough Genealogical Society. The fun starts at 10 a.m. at the public library in Jonesborough. My topic is "The Basics of DNA for the Family Historian." This is a new lecture for me, and I will have had only slightly more than 3 weeks to prepare for it from the time they contacted me. After that event, I have a few more deadlines to meet by May 1. I've also got a big genealogical report to write before the research gets too stale; however, I'll try to take a break and blog some while I'm doing that!

No comments: