Friday, August 01, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever and Funny Photo


Terry has given me a Blogging Friends Forever Award. He got his from footnoteMaven who got hers from Miriam who got hers from Carol.
Here are the rules:
  1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
  2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
  3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
  4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
Here are the 5 people I tag:
  1. Lisa at Small-Leaved Shamrock
  2. Maggie at Maggie Reads (that The Ghost Map book looks good!)
  3. Paula at Paula Goff Christy's Blog (by the way, she's new to blogging and needs some help on Facebook confirming ownership of her blog)
  4. Becky at Kinexxions
  5. Kathryn at Looking4Ancestors (the one that fits #3 above)
By the way, if you want a good laugh, check out this picture. I was looking through a photo gallery that accompanied an article on Block Island at Boston.com when I stumbled upon this. I have to admit to almost having to pick myself up off the floor when I saw it. Some of you may have seen it on Facebook because I posted it as an item.

1 comment:

maggie moran said...

Ah, thanks for being my friend and The Ghost Map was very interesting! ;D