Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Reunited

I am now reunited with my cat. I drove to Mississippi today to pick him up from his visit with his grandparents. I brought him a lobster (not a live one - one that was filled with catnip). I have never seen him so enthusiastic over something as he has been that lobster. I promise a picture later, but I'm too tired to download the pictures from the camera and then upload it here tonight.

When I arrived, I discovered that there was a leak in the air conditioning unit in the house. I had to deal with a little water on the floor and under the carpet in a closet. I just happened to hear the drip. The air-conditioning man who came out to find the cause of the problem found that something had been connected wrong for a long time and said that they were lucky they hadn't had more problems than they had. I tried to find someone with a shop vac, but I was unsuccessful. I ended up using a mop and towels for the cement floor under the a/c. I ran to Wal-Mart and got a wet/dry hand-held dust buster type appliance and a fan for the closet.

No comments: