Saturday, May 31, 2008

May 2008 Reads


Here is my list of books read in May 2008:
Riggs, Cynthia. Deadly Nightshade.
Stanley, J. B. Chili Con Corpses.
Page, Katherine Hall. The Body in the Snowdrift.
Gilbert, Elizabeth. Eat, Pray, Love.
Webb, James H. Born Fighting.
Rubin, Chana. Food for the Soul.
Foose, Martha Hall. Screen Doors and Sweet Tea.
Brandenburg, Molly. Everyday Cat Excuses. (This one does not necessarily meet the criteria for the book binge.)
Gilmore, Susan Gregg. Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen.
Taylor, Sarah Stewart. Still as Death.
Belmond, C. A. A Rather Lovely Inheritance. (I'm ready to begin page 145 of 355 tonight.)
Reviews of most of these are on my blog or in my LibraryThing reviews.

2 comments:

L said...

You know, I don't think I've seen a cookbook in a Book Binge list before -- but why not? It sounds an interesting one, too!

MaryP

Lori Thornton said...

It was a great one!