Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Carnivals

Since I've been out of town, I've been remiss in posting links to a few carnivals of interest to folks.

First up is the Cabinet of Curiosities #5: Steampunk Edition. I have no idea how many entries there were for this edition, but it's got to be the longest edition yet, proving that it's becoming a quite popular blog carnival.

Second is the St. Patrick's Parade of Posts (or the Carnival of Irish Heritage and Culture). I tried and tried to come up with something for this one, but I just have the least Irish heritage of just about anyone I know. Speaking of St. Patrick though, I do wish he'd drive all the snakes out of the United States too!

Finally, we have the 44th Carnival of Genealogy. It's a tribute to women!

Have fun reading!

1 comment:

Jasia said...

Thanks for getting the word out Lori! I appreciate it!