Monday, February 18, 2008

Carnival of Genealogy #42 is posted

The iGene awards have arrived at the Carnival of Genealogy. Go look at the awards various bloggers gave for their best posts of 2007! Thanks to Jasia for taking time to roundup all the posts! As the carnival grows, I'm sure this gets to be a bigger and bigger job! The call for the 43rd carnival is mentioned at the end of the post and involves technology! My mind is already trying to decide which hardware, software, etc. that I will choose. I may have to give a few honorable mentions (in spite of her suggestion to resist the urge to dilute them)! I'll try, but you know how hard it is to narrow these things down. Actually, the software category is easy!

1 comment:

Jasia said...

Thanks for promoting the COG and helping to get the word out Lori!

Yield to the temptation to include more choices of technology if you must. I'm sure we'll enjoy reading your choices be they few or many :-)