Wednesday, October 31, 2007

5 Question Challenge Continues

Juliana has another installment of the 5 question challenge

What is your favorite book and why? This one is actually easy. I'd have to say The Bible. It's because it's God's Word to us and is as relevant today as when it was written.

What is your favorite movie and why? The Sound of Music. I love musicals--always have, always will. This one is one I could watch over and over.

Where is your favorite place in the world and why? This is a tough one. If you ask me one day, I'd say one place. If you ask me another, I'd say something else. I love the Great Smoky Mountains because they are so beautiful. I love Charleston's charm and history. I love Boston. Flying in over the harbor there was breathtaking. There is so much history there. I love Cincinnati. It was my home for many years. I could go on and on and on. I think overall though, I'd have to say the Great Smoky Mountains. They just draw me.

What is your favorite time of day? Are you a morning person, an afternoon person, or a night owl? There are certain hours that I wish I only saw once in a day. Let me give you a hint. They aren't the morning ones. In the summers when I can be, I'm a night owl. The rest of the year, I have to try to adjust my schedule, but it isn't easy!

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas - because I usually see lots of family members that I don't see other times of the year.

No comments: